Re: How to use the type int2vector ?

From: David BOURIAUD <david(dot)bouriaud(at)ac-rouen(dot)fr>
To: "pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: How to use the type int2vector ?
Date: 2001-06-06 10:14:52
Lists: pgsql-sql

David BOURIAUD wrote:

> Hi the list !
> How can I make a test on a int2vector ? If I have a vector that contains
> (1, 2, 5, 9), how can I check these values incivicually ? Thanks by
> advance for your help.
I answer myself by posting another question... Is there a way to know
from the system tables the keys of a table ? If there is only one key,
it is not hard to know, but when there are more than one, how can I do ?
Thanks by advance.

--
David BOURIAUD
In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have