Re: Re: 7.1 RPMs

From: Karl DeBisschop <karl(at)debisschop(dot)net>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Lamar Owen <lamar(dot)owen(at)wgcr(dot)org>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Re: 7.1 RPMs
Date: 2001-04-15 10:59:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Do we need to start thinking about an RPM mailing list? Seems there is
> lots of traffic.

IIRC, this question was asked about 6 months ago, and the answer was RPM
should be discussed on PostgreSQL-Ports.

On the other hand, it seems in practice most people are unaware of this,
and do in fact is general or devel.

Maybe if there were PostgreSQL-RPM as an alias to PostgreSQL-Ports?

Or a separate list, I don't mind either way, but it's pretty clear to me
that currently there is alot of misdirected traffic..

--
Karl