Re: Do you plan an RPM release of beta 6

From: Lamar Owen <lamar(dot)owen(at)wgcr(dot)org>
To: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Do you plan an RPM release of beta 6
Date: 2001-03-19 19:53:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Jean-Michel POURE wrote:
> Just to ask you if someone is planning to release beta 6 RPMs.
> I am running Redhat 7.0 test servers and the compiler is broken.

Yes. Announcement soon -- hopefully, it will snow knee-deep here
tonight, giving me the day off tomorrow to build a new set at home.
Been far too busy for my own good here at work in the last three weeks
to touch RPM stuff.

This set will be built on both RH 7 and RH 6.2, if I can swing it. More
to follow. Pray for snow in Western North Carolina :-).
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio