IDE or RAD tools

From: Terry Fielder <terry(at)greatgulfhomes(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: IDE or RAD tools
Date: 2001-03-16 17:59:36
Lists: pgsql-general

Can anyone recommend any Iintegrated Development Environment or Rapid
Application Development tools for hooking upto a PostgrSQL database?

In particular, I am looking for something that develops for Linux,
because that is what my server is, and I want the users to work thin
client.

I know fat client I can use anyones IDE based on the ODBC connection
(Ugh), but thin is so much easier to maintain/update.

Thanks!

Terry Fielder
Network Engineer
Great Gulf Homes / Ashton Woods Homes