Re: Poor document!!

From: Richard Huxton <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>
To: Noodle <jackgao(at)usa(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Poor document!!
Date: 2001-03-13 08:22:33
Lists: pgsql-sql

Noodle wrote:

> I cannot believe that PostgreSQL has a so poor document, I cannot found any
> useful information. I afraid I have to select MySQL.
>
> Does anybody know if PostgreSQL support Unicode and Full-Text Index? I
> couldn't found any information about these from http://www.postgresql.org!

Try typing "Unicode" into the search page and press the "Search" button.
If you find this too difficult then another system might well be more
suitable for you.

The administrator's manual has a whole section on multibyte support.
See the contrib/ directory for details on full-text indexing (fti).

- Richard Huxton