PL/PGSQL Programming Guide/Reference Guide Want

From: Raymond Chui <raymond(dot)chui(at)noaa(dot)gov>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PL/PGSQL Programming Guide/Reference Guide Want
Date: 2001-02-22 19:48:16
Lists: pgsql-general

Please tell me where and how I get the PL/PGSQL Programming Guide
and Reference Guide? Because the online documentation pages are not
enough examples.

Thank you very much!

--
Why we want to teach our babies to talk and walk,
then later we tell them "sit down!", "be quiet!" ?

Democracy is not a better way for a solution,
it is just another way to spread the blames.

--Raymond

Attachment Content-Type Size
raymond.chui.vcf text/x-vcard 414 bytes