RE: new type proposal

From: Sam Snow <2snows(at)MailAndNews(dot)com>
To: "Martin A(dot) Marques" <martin(at)math(dot)unl(dot)edu(dot)ar>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Dan Wilson <phpPgAdmin(at)acucore(dot)com>, Joseph Shraibman <jks(at)selectacast(dot)net>
Subject: RE: new type proposal
Date: 2001-02-06 22:26:44
Lists: pgsql-general

OK... if this is the case, would a situation like this be a good example to
have on the PG website in a generic form? Then, those of us who are just
learning SQL and Postgresql can know how to do this correctly.

When I was playing with PHP, I always appreciated how their documentation had
the ability for people to add examples and comments to the documentation. I
often learned more from these than the real docs.

:)

Thanks,
Sam