Default permissions are not showing

From: Steven Hirsch <hirschs(at)utopusinsights(dot)com>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Default permissions are not showing
Date: 2017-06-19 13:52:13
Lists: pgadmin-support

I have just started working with pgAdmin4 and noticed it is not showing default permissions for any of my databases. pgAdmin3 correctly displays all of them on the same servers.

Is this a known problem or something I’m misunderstanding?

--
Steven Hirsch

Senior R&D Software Engineer
Utopus Insights, Inc.
115 Stevens Avenue, Valhalla, NY 10595
E-mail: hirschs(at)utopusinsights(dot)com
Phone: +1-914-359-5315

www.utopusinsights.com