PostgreSQL Client Program

From: Jreniz <jreniz(at)tutopia(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL Client Program
Date: 2001-01-09 00:50:00
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi!

I´ve a Linux RH6.2 machine with PostgreSQL 6.5.3, this works fine with
PHP module, but, I need create a GTK client program that sends queries
to database.

I saw the manuals and documentation but, i don´t know how compile these
programs, and the manuals don´t say it!!

Please send me any piece of code in C that conects the database using
libpq or libpq++ and the mode of compilation!!!

ThankX