GRANT & DROP

From: "Gavin M(dot) Roy" <gmr(at)readysetnet(dot)com>
To: pgsql list <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: GRANT & DROP
Date: 2001-01-08 20:09:12
Lists: pgsql-admin

I recently suffered the pains of not having good security on a database
when a developer dropped a production transaction payment table. Thus
now I am paying attention to what I should have before which is database
security. I am looking at the grant command and see it covers alot of
important things, but the one I am most interested is DROP TABLE and I
don't see it, nor ALTER. Does DELETE cover DROP as well? Anyone have
experience here?

TIA,

Gavin