Re: Possible "off-topic"

From: François LODIER <zentak(at)agisphere(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Possible "off-topic"
Date: 2001-01-02 16:01:56
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,

happy new year ,

sorry to disturb you but I am trying to create a trigger but it doesn't seems to be working.

I have got a function called halloworld that takes one argument and I am trying to trigger it :

so I write somethig like :

CREATE TRIGGER helloworld_trigger AFTER INSERT
ON data FOR EACH ROW
EXECUTE PROCEDURE helloworld ( 'login' )

As I have a field named login in the data table.

and the response is :

CreateTrigger: function helloworld() does not exist

If any ne could help me it would be great.

Thanks

--
François Lodier . _