Re: Oracle, ODBC, MS IIS -> problem!

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: "ANDREAS STEINBACH (Tel 31128)" <ANDREAS(dot)STEINBACH(at)INF(dot)OEBB(dot)AT>
Cc: sqllist <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Oracle, ODBC, MS IIS -> problem!
Date: 2000-11-09 16:25:15
Lists: pgsql-sql

Mr. Steinbach,

> I have to create a web interface for an Oracle database. I use MS Internet
> Information Server, ODBC driver (tried one from MS and one from Oracle) and an
> Oracle database (I have no permission to change anything in that database).
<snip>

You seem to have joined/posted to our mailing list in error. This is a
PostgreSQL SQL-developers mailing list. If you need help with Oracle, I
suggest proceeding to www.oracle.com and looking for appropriate forums;
I'm sure there are many.

-Josh Berkus

Josh Berkus
Complete information technology josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
and data management solutions (415) 436-9166
for law firms, small businesses fax 436-0137
and non-profit organizations. pager 338-4078
San Francisco