Re: Synchronizing Data?

From: joe(at)jwebmedia(dot)com
To: Steve Wolfe <steve(at)iboats(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Synchronizing Data?
Date: 2000-11-07 14:08:12
Lists: pgsql-general

My only concern with this is the time the web database would be down. I assume
if I wanted to load the pg_dumpall file, I'd have to delete everything from the
database (at least the affected tables) first. Correct? I'd hate for someone to
hit the web just after I had deleted everything and find a broken site, even if
for just a second. However, if there's no way around it...

Joe