Re: Problem with schemas, possibly oids?

From: Arni <Arni(dot)Kromic(at)Bios-ICT(dot)hr>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problem with schemas, possibly oids?
Date: 2019-08-08 12:30:07
Lists: pgsql-admin

Thank you for the response.

On 08/08/2019 14.14, Ron wrote:
> On 8/8/19 4:04 AM, Arni Kromić wrote:
>> ...snip...
>
> Maybe there's a bug in clone_schema or it's wants some assumptions
> that you aren't fulfilling.
I'm not sure, but clone_schema has been successfully used to create
about 170 new schemas before this...

> What if you manually execute the contents ofclone_schema to generate
> DDL and then run that DDL?

At the first glance it looks like a lot of work to modify the script to
generate DDL instead of executing it directly. I may try that if no
solution is found, but I'm afraid that wouldn't make me any smarter...