tools and apps for PostgreSQL

From: Ned Lilly <ned(at)greatbridge(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: tools and apps for PostgreSQL
Date: 2000-08-11 20:55:32
Lists: pgsql-general

Greetings all,

We're compiling a list of open source applications and tools that
work on top of PostgreSQL - primarily administrative and management
modules, although full-fledged applications would be welcome as
well.

I've seeded the list with four well-known apps - PgAdmin, pgAccess,
phpPgAdmin, and Interactive PostgreSQL for Windows; we'd like to
invite the community to help us fill out the list, which we'll
commit to maintaining for the long haul.

Comments welcome.

Thanks,
Ned Lilly