Re: how to call a stored function on conflict

From: Pepe TD Vo <pepevo(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Luca Ferrari <fluca1978(at)gmail(dot)com>, "Deepak Pahuja (dot)" <deepakpahuja(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>, Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: how to call a stored function on conflict
Date: 2019-10-11 16:52:50
Lists: pgsql-admin

And someone from Europe advised me work around with my errorlog table and stored function.
"on conflict" I played with the query first and make sure it work before create a function.  And the function created with output parameter.
I moved my cubicle and the network log in into AWS is having an issue and I can't pull the script out.   Wait until I have access to AWS, I can send you a copy.
Bach-Nga

No one in this world is pure and perfect.  If you avoid people for their mistakes you will be alone. So judge less, love and forgive more.To call him a dog hardly seems to do him justice though in as much as he had four legs, a tail, and barked, I admit he was, to all outward appearances. But to those who knew him well, he was a perfect gentleman (Hermione Gingold)
**Live simply **Love generously **Care deeply **Speak kindly.*** Genuinely rich *** Faithful talent *** Sharing success