pg data backup from vps

From: support-tiger <support(at)tigernassau(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg data backup from vps
Date: 2017-12-01 19:56:08
Lists: pgsql-general

To diversify risk, we would like to have a daily or weekly data backup
stored in another location besides the VPS service we are using -
pg_dump is great for the backup but transferring a growing db across the
internet to a local machine disk seems slow - how are others handling
this with postgresql ?  Thks.

--
Support Dept
Tiger Nassau, Inc.