Replication Question

From: Douglas Reed <dougreed765(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "mcouper(at)fsbtech(dot)com" <mcouper(at)fsbtech(dot)com>
Subject: Replication Question
Date: 2020-01-21 10:41:04
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi

Postgresql 9.6, running on Centos6

On one of our installations (Rackspace cloud) we have a master and slave server

On our new cloud installation, we have a slave which is running from the Rackspace master.

Soon, we will be making the slave on the new installation, a master.

We want to make our slave on the original Rackspace cloud a slave of the our new master

Is there a safe way of achieivng this?

Many thanks

Doug Reed dougreed765(at)yahoo(dot)com 07973-132664https://uk.linkedin.com/pub/douglas-reed/33/326/2b