Access Permission Denied

From: Vipin Samtani <vipin(at)attglobal(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Access Permission Denied
Date: 2000-06-15 04:52:49
Lists: pgsql-general

I am getting the following error

Warning: PostgresSQL query failed: ERROR: userinfo: Permission denied.

when I try to connect to a database over the web. "userinfo" is the name
of the table I am trying to query. I have tried nearly everything in the
documentation provided to connect and I am still unsuccessful. Can
anyone spare some sample code that shows how to connect?

Thanks

p.s. Is there any new-user friendly documentation available?