query string too long??

From: CB <craigbe(at)ids(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org(dot)pgsql-questions(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: query string too long??
Date: 2000-05-27 18:04:45
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I'm trying insert date into pg7 using access 97 as a front end and
postdrv. Everything else works fine except when I get some big text
blocks that need to be inserted. I checked my odbc settings and all the
perms are ok and I also cranked up the max sizes on varchar in advanced
settings. Nothing seems towork I always get the error 'query string is
too long'.

Very annoying I can't copy my data! HelP!

:)