OFFTOPIC: I will be in Montreal April 9-12, Atlanta Mat 14-19th

From: "Zot O'Connor" <zot(at)zotconsulting(dot)com>
To: zot(at)zotconsulting(dot)com
Subject: OFFTOPIC: I will be in Montreal April 9-12, Atlanta Mat 14-19th
Date: 2000-04-03 07:43:36
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi,

This is way off topic, but I am giving talks at two shows in the next
month. It seems every time I do this, I discover someone was at the
show, lived nearby, or was in town for something else. I seem to be
finding this on mailings lists, 2 weeks AFTER the talk.

So I am posting AHEAD of time that I will be in Montreal April 9 - 12th
and Atlanta May 14-19. If you are going to be there and would like to
meet me (heaven knows why), I will probably have a fair amount of free
time, and a decent expense account (read beer).

If not, ignore this note :)

April 9-12, Linux Expo 2000

http://www.skyevents.com

May 14 - 19th at Vanguard Enterprise Security Expo 2000

http://vipexpo.com/

--
Zot O'Connor

http://www.ZotConsulting.com