Re: release schedule?

From: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jkatz(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Ray Stell <stellr(at)vt(dot)edu>
Cc: PGSQL-WWW(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: release schedule?
Date: 2018-05-02 14:40:16
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi Ray,

> On May 2, 2018, at 10:35 AM, Ray Stell <stellr(at)vt(dot)edu> wrote:
>
> On 5/2/18 10:14 AM, Thom Brown wrote:
>
>> On 2 May 2018 at 15:11, Ray Stell <stellr(at)vt(dot)edu> wrote:
>>> Having trouble locating the release schedule. Can you tell me where I might
>>> locate that on the new site? I use this for planning purposes. Search
>>> doesn't locate it...help.
>> Here it is: https://www.postgresql.org/developer/roadmap/
> Thank you. I'm curious about the search function and if I am using it incorrectly. If I enter: UPCOMING MINOR RELEASES it does not return the roadmap. Is it me or the search engine that is getting it wrong?

The search tool on postgresql.org is for searching things like the
documentation and mailing list archive. If you’re looking for particular
pages, your favorite search engine of choice will get you what you are
looking for.

For instance, when I got to $FAVORITE_SEARCH_ENGINE and search
for “postgresql upcoming minor releases” the first page I get is the roadmap,
which is the correct result.

Jonathan