OAuth error when logging in

From: Florian Sabonchi <sabonchi(at)posteo(dot)de>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: OAuth error when logging in
Date: 2021-03-28 15:42:25
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello I would like to integrate OAuth in PG-Admin. Unfortunately I have
the error that I am redirected back to the home page. Unfortunately I
could not find this error, what surprises me is that
current_user.is_authenticated is set to True. For this reason I just
wanted to ask maybe someone knows what the problem is. You can find my
source code here:

https://github.com/FlorianJSa/pgadmin4/blob/OAuth2/web/pgadmin/authenticate/__init__.py

I would be very happy if someone could help me with this problem.
Because I unfortunately have no idea what this could be for an issue