ODBC from Windows single quotation

From: "Sean W(dot) Ellis" <bits(at)algorithm(dot)oscenter(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ODBC from Windows single quotation
Date: 1999-11-03 18:30:57
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

We are trying to figure out how to work with single quotes entered into
MS Access. We understand that if we enter two consecutive single quotes
we get a single quote in the database. But, our users aren't going to
know how to do this.

anyone run into this problem and come up with a solution ?

Thank you,
--
Sean W. Ellis, ASE/CNE 6586538
Office Systems Center, 110 N. Main, Victoria, TX 77901