MATLAB PostgreSQL interface

From: "G(dot) Anthony Reina" <reina(at)nsi(dot)edu>
To: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: MATLAB PostgreSQL interface
Date: 1999-10-29 22:10:44
Lists: pgsql-hackers

It looks like we're going to give a go at a native interface between
MATLAB and PostgreSQL. I think if we can just define the enumerated
types for PGresult and PGconnect plus some of the enumerated constants
(PGRES_TUPLES_OK, PGRES_COMMAND_OK), then we can just write cmex wrapper
functions from the existing C function library of PostgreSQL.

Does anyone happen to have a nice PGresult and PGconnect definition
(i.e. no references to other enumerated types)? The way these look now
(in the header file libpq-int.h) it may take some time to go through all
of the embedded enumerated types.

Also, just so we don't have to re-invent the wheel: Are there any
MATLAB/PostgreSQL interfaces already written?

Thanks.
-Tony Reina