Re: NullPointer error returned from ResultSet.java

From: Jeffrey Duffy <jeff(at)alanne(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Barry Lind <barry(at)xythos(dot)com>, Dave Cramer <Dave(at)micro-automation(dot)net>
Subject: Re: NullPointer error returned from ResultSet.java
Date: 2002-10-11 10:43:03
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Friday, October 11, 2002, at 05:05 AM, Dave Cramer wrote:

> Barry, Jef,
>
> I stand corrected!
>
> Dave
> On Thu, 2002-10-10 at 20:45, Barry Lind wrote:
>> Dave,
>>
>> The driver does support having multiple result sets open at the same
>> time, and I do it frequently in my code.

Then I guess I still have the question of where this error is coming
from. I grepped for 'postgresql.con.closed' in the source thinking it
may be a PSQLException error message, but didn't see it in there. I'll
poke about in jdbc2/Statement.java and so forth to see if I can think
of a reason that this particular situation would occur. If you have
any thoughts on where to look, I'd be grateful.

Jeff Duffy
jeff(at)alanne(dot)com