Re: Changing optimizations

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Philip Molter <philip(at)datafoundry(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Changing optimizations
Date: 2001-07-05 18:24:07
Lists: pgsql-general

Philip Molter <philip(at)datafoundry(dot)net> writes:
> Is there anything I should specifically be looking for?

The only guess I have at the moment is that maybe the stacommonval
(most common value) of the 'deleted' or 'running' column matches the
query in one state and not the other. But please, just send along the
output, even if you don't understand what it means.

Come to think of it, the same stats for perceptType would be interesting
to look at too.