PHP

From: Darren Harris <darren(at)intoweb(dot)co(dot)za>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PHP
Date: 1999-10-14 08:07:35
Lists: pgsql-ports

I have successfully installed both
PHP and PostgreSQL. Both have been tested
and work.

However, when trying to connect to the database from PHP I get:
Fatal error: Call to unsupported or undefined function pg_connect() in
/home/httpd/html/intoweb/phptest/test.asp on line 2

so it seems I have not installed something?

Could you tell me what to install, where to get it
and how to install it?

Thanks
Darren