Re: DBD for Postgreslq 4.5.1 (libpq.so.2)

From: "Jesper K(dot) Pedersen" <biooya(at)post8(dot)tele(dot)dk>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: Re: DBD for Postgreslq 4.5.1 (libpq.so.2)
Date: 1999-09-05 08:06:33
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

My own solution.
Well - I have to admit that after getting a good nights sleep I solved
the problem
PostgreSQL 6.5.1 doesnt use DBD / DBI
There is the Pg package for perl. Changing my old perl scripts to use
the Pg package insteed of dbd/dbi made them all run again without
installing any DBD and DBI.

Best regards
Jesper K. Pedersen
PS. Its amazing what a nights sleep can do when you get stuck with a
problem...