Question about temporal tables...

From: Mauricio Rodriguez <mrodriguez(at)interimagen(dot)net(dot)mx>
To: php-pgsql(at)linuxports(dot)com, pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Question about temporal tables...
Date: 1999-08-31 20:55:35
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi, does anybody know if postgres has a problem when you try to create a temporal table with the same name???

and I mean with a really lot of tries????

I mean, I have an intranet with a php3 script that creates temporal table call "temp1" and this is destroy inmedeately, when the script stop,

but, after a lot of times to create this table it says, that can't create the table anymore, postgres has a problem with that???

because when I change the name of the table sometimes it works again, but sometimes, i have to destroy the DB and create again with psql, but I think this isn't normal, isn't it???

thanks

--
Mauricio Rodriguez Cruz
Interimagen Interactiva