Re: [SQL] Problems with default date and time

From: Patrik Kudo <kudo(at)partitur(dot)se>
To: "Hutton, Rob" <HuttonR(at)plymart(dot)com>
Cc: "'pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-sql(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [SQL] Problems with default date and time
Date: 1999-08-13 14:57:22
Lists: pgsql-sql

Sorry... I couldn't get the ord_time and ord_date fields
working either. =/

Will the ord_time/date/timestamp ever differ from
eachother? If not, I think you'll still be able to
do what you want to do even after removing the time
and date fields as these can be fetched from the
timestamp field.

/Kudo