COPY

From: Theo Kramer <theo(at)flame(dot)co(dot)za>
To: hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: COPY
Date: 1999-08-13 09:53:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi

I've been doing some big imports using COPY. Problem I have is COPY
aborting if a field could not be parsed. What's the feeling about
changing the behaviour so it does not abort, yet writes the offending line
number to the error log and continues with the next line?

I'm happy to do this if the above mentioned behaviour is acceptable.
--------
Regards
Theo