Solaris 2.7 - kernel env

From: Martin Dolog <dolog(at)mcprogress(dot)com>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Solaris 2.7 - kernel env
Date: 1999-07-13 08:35:27
Lists: pgsql-ports

Hello,

I used postgresql for a long time on Linux,
but last week I tried to install Postgresql6.5
on Solaris2.7 - SPARC;
I've compiled it fine - no problems and I've initialized
DB with initdb too.
But if I tried to run postmaster -i -D ....
I got error message about Ipc...Mem.... variables;

I know that there are SOME(?) variables I have to setup them
in kernel but I don't know their names and nobody of my friends know
them.

Please, write me, as soon as possible what to do on Solaris2.7
to run postgresql6.5 ...

, Martin