Re: [INTERFACES] How to access postgresql database using jdbc driver?

From: Benoit Foucher <benoit(at)ooc(dot)com>
To: Robson Martins <robson(at)netalfa(dot)com(dot)br>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] How to access postgresql database using jdbc driver?
Date: 1999-07-07 14:39:44
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi Robson,

What are the errors? I suggest you to read the JDBC section in
the java tutorial (on java.sun.com web site), there's also
code sample on:
http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/codesamples/database/

For postresql specific issue concerning the JDBC driver you can
have a look at the "Postgresql Programmer's Guide"
(doc/programmer.ps) and the example programs which are in the
pgsql/src/interfaces/jdbc/example directory...

Regards,
Benoit

--
Benoit Foucher mailto:benoit(at)ooc(dot)com
Object-Oriented Concepts, Inc. (trainee)