Help with pgaccess!

From: Wayne <infotechsys(at)pivot(dot)net>
To: "pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Help with pgaccess!
Date: 1999-07-01 19:56:19
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello,
I was wondering if I could get some help with pgaccess.
As postgres I created a DB called test. I then created a table called
poeple and add two
persons to it. I then entered this command.

"wish -f pgaccess.tcl"

First the main screen shows, then immediately I get an error screen
that has the following:

I can read the first line of the message , its half off the screen.

whererelname = 'pgq_queries'
Invalid option pg_results result
?option?where?option is
-status
-conn
-assign
arrayVarName
-assignbyidx
arrayVarName
-numTuples
-attributes
-lAttribute
-numAttrs
-getTuples
TupleNumber
-tupplrArray
TupleNumber arrayVarName
-clear
At this point the rest of the error message can't be seen.

When I click the "OK" button on the error screen. The system
terminates and I have this message on my screen.

Error in startup script: First argument is not a valid query re
sult
while executing
"pg_result $pgres -numTuples"
(procedure "open_database" line 36)
invoked from within
"open_database"
(procedure "main" line 21)
invoked from within
"main $argc $argv"
(file "pgaccess.tcl" line 5044)

Any help would be appreciated.
Wayne

P.S. I'm currently reading a book on tcl/tk.