Want to tech review PostgreSQL backup chapter?

From: "Curtis Preston" <cpreston(at)glasshouse(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Want to tech review PostgreSQL backup chapter?
Date: 2006-07-14 04:35:45
Lists: pgsql-admin

I'm the author of the O'Reilly book "Backup & Recovery," due to be
released in Q3 of this year.

Among other things, it has a chapter on backing up PostgreSQL.

I'm looking for a few PostgreSQL-knowledgeable folks to provide a
technical review of this chapter. Obviously I'd want you to be
experienced in backing up and recovering PostgreSQL databases.

Please reply via email. Thanks.