[Fwd: PostgreSQL Install]

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: GTI <GTI(at)dannet(dot)dk>, Postgres Porting List <ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [Fwd: PostgreSQL Install]
Date: 1999-06-02 13:47:34
Lists: pgsql-ports

I'm not familiar with the HP build environment, and have not
encountered the problem you are asking about. I am forwarding this to
the Postgres mailing list which should have someone listening who can
help.

btw, have you checked doc/FAQ_HPUX about specifying compilers? I don't
know if it mentions anything.

Good luck.

- Thomas

South Pasadena, California