Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC

From: Byron Nikolaidis <byronn(at)solipsys(dot)com>
To: Peter Harvey <pharvey(at)codebydesign(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC
Date: 1999-05-11 14:27:15
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Peter Harvey wrote:

> > I say go for it! Since the driver was successfully modified to work with
> > both MS and IODBC, then it seems to me you shouldn't have to make a code
> > fork for this either.
> >
> > Byron
>
> Byron,
>
> Do you have a cvs server for this?
>
> Peter Harvey

At hub.org, there is a cvs module for this. Marc gave me a login there so I
could update it. BUT, I don't think I have the latest updates in there.
The latest source is only available as a zip from the old insight website
(http://www.insightdist.com/psqlodbc).

Can you give me till this evening to put the latest updates in there?

Byron