PG-Admin 4 - SSH-Tunneling

From: Urs Brauchli <urs(dot)brauchli(at)update(dot)ch>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PG-Admin 4 - SSH-Tunneling
Date: 2016-09-30 10:04:55
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi List,

I downloaded and installed PGAdmin 4 and now I'm trying to set up an SSH-Tunnel via Terminal, since the option is no longer present in the connection-Window.

But - it fails. Whenever I try to connect, PGAdmin tells me:

Unable to connect to server:

SSL error: unknown protocol
expected authentication request from server, but received S

Am I doing something wrong, or is PGA4 just unable to use the tunnel?

Thanks for your help

Urs