postgres -> ms sql7 odbc driver

From: SJ Wright <sjw(at)sun(dot)ac(dot)za>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: postgres -> ms sql7 odbc driver
Date: 1999-05-04 13:29:20
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi all

I'm new to this list, so please excuse me if I asked a question asked
many times before.

Is there a driver available that runs on a Linux box (or freeBSD) that
I can use to access
data in a ms Sql database. (The opposite of the odbc driver that you
install under windows
that gives you access to the Postgres database from windows programs
like access and delphi.

Thanking you

Stephen Wright