about transaction

From: Guo Ge <yanjia(at)nudt(dot)edu(dot)cn>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: about transaction
Date: 1999-04-14 01:56:46
Lists: pgsql-general

I think that postgreSQL maybe cann't deal with the recovery after
the system fails. After I debugged into the program ,I find the system
firstly checks whether the speical transaction(ID=512) have
commited.What does it mean? AfterI come into the function
TransRecover(), I found the statements is :
#if 0
#endif
I think this function is NULL.Is it right?
I have another question taht is what is the system log's structure. I
cann't find it.If the system writes the transaction's status into
log,how to recover from them?