Re: pgsql: Require version 0.98 of Test::More for TAP tests

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: Noah Misch <noah(at)leadboat(dot)com>, pgsql-committers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgsql: Require version 0.98 of Test::More for TAP tests
Date: 2021-11-22 16:02:47
Lists: pgsql-committers

... btw, should we drop the now-unused config/ax_prog_perl_modules.m4 ?

I'm inclined to do so, on the grounds that we're not likely ever to
need it. I doubt we'd agree to require a non-core Perl module as
part of either our build tooling or PL/Perl's dependencies. Not
to mention that it'd go away anyway if we switch to meson.