Re: Hierarchical Queries--Stalled No Longer...

From: "Jonah H(dot) Harris" <jonah(dot)harris(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Jonah H(dot) Harris" <jonah(dot)harris(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Hierarchical Queries--Stalled No Longer...
Date: 2005-09-22 15:52:03
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Alvaro,

I agree, there are some things that need to be done before calling it a
done-deal including some planning, commenting, optimizer stuff, etc. Also,
for PostgreSQL reasons, I agree that supporting ANSI/ISO WITH is the best
option; I'm willing to take on implementation for both if you guys want.

-Jonah

--
Respectfully,

Jonah H. Harris, Database Internals Architect
EnterpriseDB Corporation
http://www.enterprisedb.com/