writing a JAVA interface for postgres

From: Pascal GEND <gend(at)esstin(dot)u-nancy(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: writing a JAVA interface for postgres
Date: 1999-02-08 10:56:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

I'm interested by writing a JAVA interface, looking like pgaccess, but I

have some problems because I don't understand the whole links between
components in postgres. For example, I don't know how to get list of
tables in a database with a SQL request. Where is it possible to find
these informations?

Thanks

Pascal GEND