Re: [Pgbuildfarm-members] Error testing

From: Michael Glaesemann <grzm(at)myrealbox(dot)com>
To: Jamie Madden <jamie(at)digitalchild(dot)org>
Cc: pgbuildfarm-members(at)pgfoundry(dot)org
Subject: Re: [Pgbuildfarm-members] Error testing
Date: 2004-12-07 00:37:45
Lists: buildfarm-members

Hi Jamie,

On Dec 7, 2004, at 7:53 AM, Jamie Madden wrote:

> Concurrent Versions System (CVS) 1.10 `Halibut' (client/server)
>
> If I remove the 2401 from run_build.pl as specified below and then it
> works.
>
> After that the only problem I had was the lack of ccache not being
> installed, nothing fink can't fix. And I have to specify
>
> --with-includes=/sw/include/ --with-libraries=/sw/lib as configure
> options to get it to like where readline is installed.
>
> It's currently 'running make' which is a good sign, i think.

I just upgraded my cvs from 1.10 'Halibut' to 1.11.5 via fink and then
logged in adding port 2401. Check out went fine: getting a configure
error now, but that's a separate issue :)

I'd recommend upgrading your cvs. Mac OS X 10.3 (which I assume you're
using) ships with an older version of CVS, rather than hacking
run_build.pl. Might as well get up to date with cvs as well :)

Thanks again, Kris, for figuring this out. I've been at a loss (as
Andrew knows) for a couple of weeks.

Regards,

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com