RPM maintainer?

From: Clark Evans <clark(dot)evans(at)manhattanproject(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: RPM maintainer?
Date: 1999-01-13 04:05:43
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I was wondering if any one is responsible for making
the RPM for postgresql? "rpm" could be added as a
make target and the sources required to build the
rpm could be added to the CVS repository. In this
way those people who only want binaries could be
better supported.

I don't have a ton of time, but I could do it if
there arn't any other heads available. I'm currently
working on SGML integration and would rather spend
my time there...

Clark