Installing pgaccess

From: Eberhard Scholz <eberhardsz(at)wiesbaden(dot)netsurf(dot)de>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Installing pgaccess
Date: 1999-01-01 16:02:39
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi,
I don't know whether this is the right place for my question but I have
a problem to install pgaccess. All works well if I configure it without
tcl. But configuring the program "--with-tcl" I get an error message
like "pgtkAppInit.c:14 tk.h: No such file or directory" as you can see
from the attched make.log file.
I am using postgresql-v6.4.1 and Tcl 7.6 and Tk 4.2 are installed on my
system, so everything should work but it doesn't. My operating system is
the Suse 5.2 distribution with the 2.0.33 kernel.
Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance.
Eberhard

Attachment Content-Type Size
make.log text/plain 16.3 KB