Re: pgsql: Improve some publication-related error messages

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-committers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgsql: Improve some publication-related error messages
Date: 2022-09-27 14:02:07
Lists: pgsql-committers

> My mistake. I thought I had seen the tag -committers message go by, but
> I must have been confused with the stamp one.

Nope, the 24-hour window for packager complaints still has 7 or so
hours to run.

BTW, maybe you know something about this --- lately, it seems like
the tag commit's email gets held up in moderation, and thus is
delayed even more. If you're looking directly at the state of the
repo you won't be fooled, but if you're waiting for the email then
there's a lot of unnecessary delay. Can we fix that?