timespan

From: Bob Dusek <bobd(at)palaver(dot)net>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: timespan
Date: 1998-11-06 02:49:49
Lists: pgsql-general

Hey there,

I've got a more simplified version of a previous question I asked:

does anyone know how to take a value of type timespan and convert it
into a single float8 or int value?

I'm really having a time with this and I haven't been able to come up
with a solution, thus far. Some experienced assistance would be very
appreciated.

Thank you much,

Bob