Re: Stadisticas

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Enrique Escobar <ekurth(at)live(dot)com(dot)mx>
Cc: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>, Josh berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Stadisticas
Date: 2016-05-10 17:25:37
Lists: pgsql-www

Hola Enrique,

As David mentioned, this is the wrong mailing list for this stuff. ;)

But, you are close. This is probably the one you want:

http://www.postgresql.org/list/pgsql-es-ayuda/

You can subscribe to that using the page here:

http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/subscribe/

Hope that helps. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift